Write for Open Cloudware
Requirements for Guest Post
- All submitted content articles/tutorials are published online as per guidelines and must be exclusive to Open Cloudware.
- Articles must not promote any specific company product and the bias should always be justified with enough proof.
- With the article, the author is required to submit an author biography with a suitable image (optional) which will be highlighted at the end of the article.
- You are required to email the embedded images (in Google Document) separately to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can source them back to the image if taken from somewhere. Make sure to include any necessary permissions and credits.
- Before submitting the content, you are advised to pitch the story with the abstract to email@example.com. However, this is not mandatory.
- We are looking for short form articles with a word limit of 400-600 words and long form deep dives, tutorials that can be beyond 1000 words.
- All submitted content can be edited for style and content at the discretion of the editors and will be sent back to the author to review and accept the changes.
- Articles are published solely at the discretion of Open Cloudware editors, and website is under no obligation to publish the submissions it receives.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we CANNOT respond to all submissions. However, if we are interested, we will contact you as soon as possible.
To submit an article, fill out the form below before sending the article to firstname.lastname@example.org.